SNOWDROPS CRECHE, BALBRIGGAN
The aim of Snowdrops Creche is to provide a warm, stimulating and fun environment for all children in our care. Here at Snowdrops you will find a nurturing, educational environment for children of ages 5 months to 8 years.
Rooms include Baby nursery, Wobbler, toddler, Montessori/Pre-school and after-school programs.
We recognise that each child has unique talents, learning styles and personalities. Our highly-qualified teachers and staff are committed to working within each child's comfort zone to ensure optimal social, emotional and educational results.
With only 35 children in our care, rooms are kept to a low child-carer ratio and often fill up quickly. Siblings get to spend time together at breakfast, lunch time and at garden play time, helping to create that home from home setting.
- Provide an environment which is safe, secure and welcoming, where learning takes place through play;
- To ensure that your child will get a balance of exercise, rest, fresh air and fresh food;
- Provide a positive environment where children can explore and experiment;
- Provide an environment where equal opportunities for all takes place regardless of gender, race, culture or religion;
- Promote understanding, kindness and tolerance of others;
- Provide a varied and enjoyable curriculum that focuses on the importance of nurturing your child's motivation to learn;
- To link indoors and outdoors and the wider world of people, places and events;
- Prepare your child for school with confidence and a positive approach to learning.
Come and visit us, or contact us for more information!
01 6906132 ask for Pam
Balbriggan Creche of choice.